Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Makes My Heart Sing

Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons in Ohio... some years they seem non-existent or just too short. I think this fleeting quality is something I cherish.



This year a very mild winter has led to a warm start for spring. The past few weeks have been crazy with ups and downs in temperature... I've been hoping for more of those sunny spring days as I've already put away my winter coat and pulled out my flip flops.



Something fun about a first spring in a new house - each day is a surprise with new flowers and plants popping up all around! I think that we should celebrate the flowers in between frosts. Because the truth is, we have no way of knowing what the end of spring or beginning of summer will bring.



No comments:

Post a Comment