Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Feeling Thankful and Missing Fall

Thanksgiving is upon us. In my mind, the fall season ends for me on this holiday. I believe this to be true because when I was a child snow would often fall on Thanksgiving. It makes for a magical family dinner to see a few white flakes float down to barely cover the remaining brown leaves in the backyard.




The past few days have been wonderful and sunny outside. We've enjoyed a lot of time out hiking and taking in those last bits of fall. What a great way to send off this wonderful season!



Thankful for a beautiful season and for having so many loved ones to celebrate life's bounty with. 

Hope your Thanksgiving is happy too!


I'm linking up with Rebecca and Kristi for the final fall photo challenge post. Thank you ladies for your creative and inspiring ideas that kept so many talented people snapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment