Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sew Lovely {Simple Baby Blankets}

Recently I've really enjoyed sewing up a few super simple and sweet baby blankets!

They are the perfect gift with a little book or toy for a favorite little one.


After doing some hunting around online for a few baby blanket tutorials I found this post {from Liz via Momtastic} most helpful. Find some cute + soft fabric, pin away and sew a strong edge to hold it in place.

Honestly, so easy... and all the babies who I sent these out to for Christmas apparently LOVE them and their mommas gave rave reviews... {think of phrases like "can't leave home without" "cuddles with just before nap time" + "so easy to toss in the car on our way to grammies house"}



We all enjoy an easy to do sewing project for babies that we love, right?! I think I'm going to attempt a bigger set for a few toddlers I know :)




No comments:

Post a Comment