Monday, August 28, 2017

hello, lavender {a simple introduction}

let's take a moment for the wonder that is LAVENDER!! i thought now and again i might give a few facts or ways to use various essential oils. i'm learning so much these days as i dive deeper and deeper into my natural living quest. so i'm going to start with lavender, the calming-jack-of-all-trades oil! we use it ALL the time!


my favorite lavender uses:

+ 'owie' roller!! just a drop feels soothing on minor skin abrasions,  so i put  5 drops lavender with 5 drops of frankincense  in a 10 ml roller, topped it all off with fractionated coconut oil and - yes! its like traveling with my favorite first aid kit!

+ my 'breathe' roller - i put together lavender, lemon and peppermint to support my healthy respiratory function {aka seasonal enjoyment!!} 

+ sleep support- you knew this was coming!! so much sleep support over here!! i'm loving lavender with the gentle baby oil blend... in the diffuser, on my wrists, on my feet... oh yes!


my upcoming use:

+some of my girlfriends swear by putting a drop of lavender in a new tube of mascara that they have noticed longer, fuller eyelashes... can't wait for my next tube!



so, I was just about to offer a giveaway. but i realize that i have very few readers on the blog. so here's the deal, i want to pour some goodness into all of your lives.... if you are not already a member of Young Living (because you already know how awesome those products are...) just give me a comment or send me a message mentioning this post and i will hook you up with a roller. {let's talk and pick a roller for you - sleep support, owie, happy are my favorites right now and i bet they could support you} if this gets a lot of traffic, it may take awhile to get all the rollers, so be patient. but this is me saying 'thank you' for reading!! {all comments or messages must be sent by September 30th, 2017}


hope this makes for a good start to your week!!!
Love!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment