Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Local Love: The Toasted Oat {Columbus, Ohio}

A real treat of a post today, folks.

I'm sharing about a little bit of sweet that I just plain love!

Yes! Ohio made granola by The Toasted Oat is a darling treat for yourself. The perfect topping for yogurt. Or a really great gift idea! 



It is soft, chewy and sweet. Entirely gluten free and this granola comes in four delicious flavors! {Peanut+Raisin; White Chocolate+Macadamia; Blueberry+Flax; Cashew+Apricot}   



I love the little canister and now I'm so excited that it is being sold in Kroger Stores in Ohio. I typically try to buy the most local items that I can and sometimes I shop at big box stores {I am guilty of a relaxing trip to Target at least once a month!} so when I find local goodies at those bigger-store chains I am sure to purchase and support their choice in keeping those local brands in stock. {I suppose it is still best to purchase as direct as possible, but supporting local options in those big box stores helps your favorite makers/bakers/farmers supply their specialty goods to even more people!}



My favorite granola from The Toasted Oat is White Chocolate+Macadamia... taste it and you won't be surprised that it is!
::Please note that this post is entirely of my thoughts. I did not receive any gifts or any prompting to promote this specific product or brand. This blog series is to celebrate the great products that are made in my home state of Ohio. The photos on this post are mine. ::

No comments:

Post a Comment