Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Bookworm's 2015 Bookshelf: What I Read This Year

Yep, 2015 was a year full of books. And a year for the books! 
I enjoyed re-reading a few novels as well as finding a few important "book lists" to help me select some fantastic reads this year. 

::My Reading List of 2015::

Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

Still Alice by Lisa Genova

The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert

Messenger by Lois Lowry

Son by Lois Lowry

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Everything I Never Told You by Celeste NG

The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman

Books One, Two and Three from A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
One - The Bad Beginning
Two - The Reptile Room
Three-The Wide Window

Fringe Hours by Jessica Turner

Cold Antler Farm: A Memoir of Growing Food and Celebrating Life on a Scrappy Six-Acre Homestead by Jenna Woginrich 

The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright

I re-read the Harry Potter series as well
(just trying to remember what all my students are talking about)



::I enjoyed these stories as audio books this year::
Paper Towns by John Green
The Dirty Life: On Farming, Food and Love by Kristin Kimball
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli


What was your favorite read of the year? Let me know in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment