Sunday, February 19, 2012

My 12 in 2012


As I inch closer to the big 3-0, I've been slowly crossing off items on my 30 before 30 list. I recently realized in my quest to simplifying daily life it might be beneficial to break down my 30 into a manageable list of 12 tasks to complete by the end of this year.


Here it goes...

1. Explore my cooking creativity and post about 10 recipes on my blog this year
2. Run, hike, bike, or hit the gym four days a week
3. Sew an article of clothing that I or someone else will actually wear
4. Make homemade bread at least once per month
5. Paint and decorate our bedroom
6. Register and run a 5K
7. Go on a brew-cation
8. Start and care for a container garden (hopefully not known as a "contained deer buffet")
9. Read and finish one book each month (is it bad that I'm in the middle of 5 books right now? I'm having trouble with reading one at a time)
10. Organize my box madness (this might be my husband's favorite as we have sacrificed a clean "music room" until my boxes are sorted)
11. Draft plans and a working schedule for our "backyard heaven"
12. Host a party at our home

No comments:

Post a Comment