Monday, February 24, 2014

a refreshing stroll

At the end of the work day last Friday I was in no mood. 

No mood for productivity. No mood for thinking. No mood for working late.


I needed to do all of these things. And I was afraid to make the escape I so desperately craved.

The only thing I could think about was being in the sun. Breathing fresh air. Clearing my head.

So I did something about it.

I took a walk. And I had to walk towards town. Because if I walked towards home... I would have curled up on the couch instead of returning to my classroom and finishing my work.



It was the best choice I had made in days. Exactly what I needed. Sun, fresh air, clear head. A walk through town.

So was the coffee drink I ended up purchasing when I was half way done with my walk. 
Exactly what I needed. 

Ok so... a walk through town, with a stop at the coffee shop, then right back to school.
A refreshing stroll... exactly what was needed.

Hope you're having a happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment