Friday, December 26, 2014

Bookworm: Reads of 2014

This year I enjoyed tons of reading - books + magazines- as well as tons of listening. {This past year I have found several podcasts that I like to listen to while cooking or cleaning around the house.} 

::My List of Reads from 2014::

One Woman Farm by Jenna Woginrich

Made from Scratch by Jenna Woginrich

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Committed: A Love Story by Elizabeth Gilbert

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Saved by Ben Hewitt

The Town that Food Saved by Ben Hewitt

James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl

Show Your Work by Austin Kleon

I've also been enjoying the magazine Taproot for a few years. {It is real love, y'all... I have all the volumes and do a giddy dance at the mailbox when a new issue is delivered!}

Looking forward to some great reads in 2015... what about you, any great books waiting on the shelf?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment