Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bookworm: Books from 2012

One goal for this year was to read 12 books. I chose many titles from a book list that I'm hoping to finish reading before my 30 birthday. {You know the list - the classics and some popular books that other people make you feel like you just have to read}



Reads from 2012

Pride & Predjudice
Emma
The Help
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
The Hunger Games (Book 1, 2, and 3)
Water for Elephants
Watership Down
Silas Marner
Friday Night Knitting Club
Holidays on Ice
The God of Small Things


I was so happy to accept and complete this challenge. It became one of my favorite things to add a night or two each week of reading in bed or by a fire. (We are guilty of watching too much television once we have fewer hours of daylight.) Did you have any favorite books you read in 2012?



No comments:

Post a Comment