Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sew Lovely: Baby Burp Cloths

Recently I've been working on lots of items for baby showers and "welcome baby gifts". So many little families are growing a bit bigger.  After making several baby bibs, I decided to try something else with the idea of sweet and functional for new babies... simple burp cloths.


There are many tutorials out there. After taking suggestions from a few experienced sewing gals and checking out these website {links below} I felt inspired to begin a few creations for a special pregnant mama and several new mothers that I know. I chose to use three ply cloth diapers and dress them up with some darling fabrics (often coordinating with gifted baby bibs, incase mama wants to head out for dinner with a cute feeding set). 




How to Make a Burp Cloth with Hillary from the Petite Lemon Blog


Who knew that keeping a baby tidy would lead to so many handmade goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment