Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bookworm: Books from 2013

Last year I set the goal to read an average of two books each month. I loved having this goal. I really enjoy reading, and knowing that I made it priority for the year allowed me to feel that sitting down and reading was something I should make time for. 

I find it interesting to look back and see what types of books I enjoyed over the year...


on my bookshelf in 2013

Food Rules - Michael Pollan

The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Wind in the Willows - Kenneth Grahame

Objects of My Affection - Jill Swarloski

7 - Jen Hatmaker

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle - Barabara Kingsolver

The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

On the Road - Jack Kerouac

Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden

Wheat Belly - William Davis MD

The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas

Animal Farm - George Orwell

The Happiness Project - Gretchen Rubin

Bridget Jones’s Diary - Helen Fielding

Les Miserables - Victor Hugo


Treasure Island - Robert Louis Stevenson

Happier At Home - Gretchen Rubin

The Urban Homestead - Kelly Coyne

It Starts With Food by Dallas & Melissa Hartwig

Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf

Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne

The Giver by Lois Lowry

Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry

squirrel seeks chipmunk by David Sedaris


No comments:

Post a Comment