Monday, January 6, 2014

My 14 in 2014

As I mentioned in my last post, I've begun the year considering taking a new approach of how to focus my time and the way I set goals for the new year. Something a little less decided. I've recently been thinking that so much can change in a year. I'm actually craving some flexibility that may support changing my mind of how to use my time from day to day or month to month. 

With this in mind, I've decided to try something a little different this year with my goals list. To try to find a way to complete goals that I may not even be aware that I want to begin. To work on passions and spend my time in meaningful ways that may not always have end results. 


First of all, I will live the year with the word "presence" in mind. 

I will also consider the following 14 habits or open-ended goals for the year.


My 14 in 2014


1. Finish {something I've already started}.

2. Read.

3. Experience.

4. Taste.

5. Create.

6. Rest.

7. Travel.

8. Run.

9. Photograph.

10. Enjoy.

11. Write.

12. Save.

13. Appreciate.

14. Start {something new}.




No comments:

Post a Comment