Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Current Room Tour {Our Study - The First House Edition}

I often mention projects + work that we completed around our home. We were busy bees over the last few years - sanding, remodelinglaying new flooringclearing clutter and organizing  spaces... Making our first house a very much loved home.


The study was the smallest "bedroom" in our first house. We made one side of the room my husband's work space and the second side of the room my space. This room gets incredible sunlight during the day and it was always a little wish of mine to use this space well, lesson planning for school or writing for the blog. I did just a few times, but probably not as much as my heart desired. 


I love the shelves my guy made - reclaimed wood and just big enough for some books and other office type necessities. 







*this particular series on my blog is to show what rooms looked like in our house... as in using my iPhone to quickly snap a few photos of a mostly {HOPEFULLY!} clean but probably in-progress or fairly-tidy room.

No comments:

Post a Comment