Thursday, January 22, 2015

Local Love: Hen Pen Paper Co {Columbus, Ohio}

Oh dear friends! I have to tell you. I'm a bit giddy. 

About these darling winter-love greeting cards I've found. 



See it started with not finishing my winter holiday cards... and realizing that I didn't want to lose sleep or happiness level when it came time for this year's holiday celebrations. So I decided it was okay. 

It was okay to just stop. I would stop where I was and send a different winter wishes card to my friends and family who had not received a card from me yet. I would write them a card that didn't connect with any specific December holiday. I surely was not able to meet that deadline. 

I hoped for a greeting card that could share a little winter wish or pass for a simple valentine. You know, incase I could not finish writing all my notes prior to mid-February {procrastination meets practical, if you will}.

And Hen Pen Paper Co. provided just that! I love these sweet cards and wanted to share my excitement with all of you. 




These beautiful {blank inside} cards are assembled in Columbus, Ohio and printed in the great U.S. of A.! They are four and a half inches by six and a half inches and are printed on 100% recycled white cardstock {80 lb for you cardstock lovers out there}. Included in the purchase, of course - recycled kraft paper envelopes. 

My experience was great with Hen Pen Paper Co. and look forward to checking them out for other stationary needs. Because, truth be told - I'm a sucker for sweet, paper + local!



::Please note that this post is entirely of my thoughts. I did not receive any gifts or any prompting to promote this specific product or brand. This blog series is to celebrate the great products that are made in my home state of Ohio. The photos on this post are mine. ::



No comments:

Post a Comment